Writer Full Screen View
Please do not translate the page yet
The goal is to propose to the user of module Writer a special mode dedicated to writing without any distraction.
OpenOffice already provide a "FullScreen" mode in Writer. The idea is to enhanced and improve it for children.
The fullscreen mode for OOo4kids should offer the following characteristics:
- Write in white with background black. Or the opposite. (Could be a preference)
- Zoom to be "adapted to width" automatically
- Keep some shortcuts to page up/down, start/end of documents, …
- Remove the rulers
- Remove the grid
Keywords in the code : SID_WIN_FULLSCREEN
Interface definition :
- SW :
- SD : sd/sdi/ViewShellBase.sdi
- SC :
Note: in sfx2/source/menu/menu.src is defined "Leave Fullscreen mode ...", but the string never appears -> bug ?
- When toggling in fullscreen mode, a toolbox should be used (ToolBox RID_FULLSCREENTOOLBOX found in sfx2/source/appl/app.src ) => what happens ?
Files where the SID appears :
- SW : sw/source/ui/uiview/view2.cxx, sw/source/ui/docvw/romenu.cxx
- SD : sd/source/ui/view/ViewShellBase.cxx
- SC : sc/source/ui/view/viewutil.cxx