19 March 2011
- OOo4Kids 1.2 will be the svn revision 1205.
Eric Bachard 00:07, 19 March 2011 (CET)
18 March 2011
- Fixed two crashes in Bibliography AuthorMark r1205
- Fixed yet another crash with extra menu entries ( xDBContext not defined) r1204
- Adjusted minors r1202
- Fixed another crash, caused by Bibliography entry (useless for children) r1200
- Fixed a crash when m_xDBContext does not exist r1199
- Last fix for cursor mode. Thanks to Benjamin Vialle and Clement Delafargue tofor the code r1198
- Cleanup in sd around eraser and cursor modes. Thanks to Benjamin Vialle and Clement Delafargues for the code r1197
Eric Bachard 20:59, 18 March 2011 (CET)
15 March 2011
- Added other strings for MS Windows installer. Thanks to Anas Drakopoulos r1194
Eric Bachard 20:51, 15 March 2011 (CET)
11 March 2011
- Added Anas Drakopoulos as contributor (greek translation) r1193
- Adjusting minor, preparing OOo4Kids 1.2. r1192
- Added recent changes for greek too. Thanks to A.Drakopoulos r1191
- Added Greek localization (padlock strings in svx). Thanks to A.Drakopoulos for the translation r1189, r1190, r1191
Eric Bachard 12:12, 11 March 2011 (UTC)
9 March 2011
- Fixed a stupid breaker. Thanks to Fabien Rendu for the feedback. r1188
Eric Bachard 10:16, 9 March 2011 (UTC)
8 March 2011
- New cursor mode, for Impress annotation mode. Code provided by Benjamin Vialle and Clement Delafargue, from Ecole Centrale Nantes. thanks to them (slideshow part) r1185, r1186, r1187
Eric Bachard 22:17, 8 March 2011 (CET)
6 March 2011
- Adjusted the comment for the max lines in OOoLight r1184
- Fixed an old visual bug with Windows installer r1183
- Simplified the shell scripts (removing useless javaldx stuff) r1182, r1181
- Set EducOOo as vendor r1180
- Removing useless code in desktop, making libspl lighter (and faster) r1179
- Removed useless code around javaldx r1178
- Improved the new startcenter layout. Thanks to Philipp Lohmann for his great help. r1177
Eric Bachard 17:43 , 6 March 2011 (CET)
5 March 2011
- Goodbye javaldx r1178
Eric Bachard 22:41, 5 March 2011 (CET)
3 March 2011
- Removed useless Java and Database stuff from svx r1176
- Removed yet other Java bazaar in stoc, vcl, sfx2 and svtools r1175
- Removed javacontext, libjvmaccess, libjvmfwk and unlinking with those libs r1174
- No longer package libjvmfwk nor libjvmaccess r1173
- Better optimization for the new startcenter. Thanks to Philipp Lohmann, for all the suggestions and his time r1172
- Reversing color change in toolbox r1171
- Added Ramtin Khoshniat and Julien Piret, from Ecole Industrielle Ecaussinnes, as code contributors (new User Level menu entries). thanks to them r1170
Eric Bachard 14:53, 3 March 2011 (CET)
28 February 2011
- Fixed a memory leak (fix based on Takeshi Abe patch for LO) r1169
Eric Bachard 00:04, 28 February 2011 (CET)
27 February 2011
- Adjusting minor (scheduling 1.2) r1168
- Use Linux arm bridge from DEV300+ tree ( bridges/source/cpp_uno/gcc3_linux_arm/ (7 files) ) r1167
- Use armel only in solenv too r1166
- Let's consider armel only on Linux (Debian arm port is abandoned, reading: Debian http://www.debian.org/ports/arm/ r1165
Eric Bachard 23:21, 27 February 2011 (CET)
26 February 2011
- Fixed some bash issues r1164
- Simplified ARM_TARGET use. A workaround for ARM port in vcl. Thanks to Fabien Rendu for the patch (and the previous one too) r1162, r1163
- Fixed flex / yacc issues on Linux ARM r1161
- Added new menu entry : change user level. Thanks to Ramtin Khoshniat and Julien Piret, from Ecole Commerciale et Industrielle d'Ecaussinnes for their work r1154 to r1160
Eric Bachard 20:52, 26 February 2011 (CET)
18 February 2011
- Fixed interlockCount increment and decrement, on ARMV6+ (using ldrex/strex atomic operations), and using a copromise for ARMV5, waiting the assembler part works too. Thanks to Simon Guinot for his big help r1152
Eric Bachard 01:34, 18 February 2011 (CET)
17 February 2011
- Fixed the regcomp crash at packaging on Linux ARM, using Jani Monoses patch from https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libreoffice/+bug/696529 r1151
- Removed rhino and beanshell builds r1150, r1149
Eric Bachard 21:48, 17 February 2011 (CET)
14 February 2011
- Workaround for strange breakage on Linux ARM, due to flexsource/parse/sqlflex.cxx r1148
- Defined ARMV6 and ARMV7 accordingly r1147
- Separated the different ARM versions, and taking care of the gcc options at buildtime r1146
- Catch the real ARMValue (set_soenv.in) r1145
- armv7 does not support implemented floating point. This change will set soft fp, and keep armv7 compatibility r1143, r1144
Eric Bachard 15:41, 14 February 2011 (CET)
13 February 2011
- ARM Linux baseline will be armv7 instruction set r1142
Eric Bachard 19:51, 13 February 2011 (CET)
2 February 2011
- Fixed a bug where the auto-correction was accidentaly completely disabled. Fix provided by Loic Breilloux. Thanks to him ! r1141
Eric Bachard 08:45, 2 February 2011 (CET)
27 January 2011
- Fixed wrong check in set_soenv.in for Amiga OS r1140
Eric Bachard 22:28, 27 February 2011 (CET)
25 January 2011
- Added some fun to the StartCenter (OOo4Kids only) r1138
- Simplified the new startcenter, for performance reasons r1139
Eric Bachard 21:10, 25 January 2011 (CET)
24 January 2011
- r1137 Integrated reindent patch provided by Benjamin Vialle and Clement Delafargue (userpaintoverlay). Thanks to them
Eric Bachard 21:37, 24 January 2011 (CET)
21 January 2011
- Applied the patch from Benjamin Vialle and Clement Delafargue. Cleanup in slideshow. Thanks to them ! r1134
- Removing useless stuff (saves 10MB !!) r1135
- Applied a patch from Caolan MacNamara, concerning Integer truncation error by parsing specially-crafted Microsoft PowerPoint document r1136
Eric Bachard 11:58, 21 January 2011 (CET)
19 January 2011
- Customized the localization build with OOoLight too r1131
- Improved the Show() - Hide() algo in the startcenter r1132
- Defined the nDisplayedMessage enum once only r1133
Eric Bachard 10:48, 19 January 2011 (CET)
18 January 2011
- Cosmetic in framework StartCenter r1127
- Improved Amiga OS port r1128
- Allow postset.mk customization r1129
- Adjusting minors for OOo4Kids and OOoLight r1130
Eric Bachard 18:09, 18 January 2011 (CET)
17 January 2011
- Cosmetics, to verify the CIA bot is broken r1125
- Removed useless files r1126
Eric Bachard 23:18, 17 January 2011 (CET)
10 January 2011
- Deliver PresenterScreen.dll correctly (was Windows breaker) r1114
- A fix for a performance issue with new Start Center r1115
- Make the Presenter Screen work how it is expected (sd part) r1116, r1117
- Add a model of configure command line for OOo4Kids in the sources, for Mac OS X
Eric Bachard 10:16, 10 January 2011 (UTC)
8 January 2011
- Renaming files with wrong names (Danish localization) r1112, r1113
- Fix the issue with external monitor r1110
- a better fix for the issue with the Presenter screen, displayed on the wrong monitor r1111
Eric Bachard 10:16, 10 January 2011 (UTC)
07 January 2011
- Added (partial) Danish localization. Thanks to Peter Leth for the translation. r1102, r1103, r1104
- #i4917# Set the default color for the Draw grid to RGBColor(64,32,0) r1105
- New background for OOoLight StartCenter. Thanks to Ben Bois for the Design ! r1106
- New layout, new color, and better strings positionning for the StartCenter, due to the new background r1107, r1108, r1109
Eric Bachard 11:05, 7 January 2011 (UTC)
06 January 2011
- Improve the Calc Wizard, with less complicated sentences (mostly Beginner UserLevel) r1101
Eric Bachard 10:54, 7 January 2011 (UTC)
05 January 2011
- tabvwsh4.cxx: 2 sheets only in Calc for OOoLight r1088
- startcenter_monoblock1.png: New StartCenter Background in OOo4Kids. Thanks to Ben Bois !! r1089
- (backingwindow-OOo4Kids.cxx backingwindow.hxx): New Layout in the startcenter, due to the new background r1090
- Integrate the Presenter Screen schema + xml description r1091
- Change for conditional inclusion of PresenterScreen xml files r1092
- (file_ooo.scp module_hidden_ooo.scp file_library_ooo.scp): PresenterScreen integration in scp2 r1093
- PresenterScreen integration : deliver the new files r1094
- Presenter Screen integration : package the bitmaps r1095
- PresenterScreen integration : modify the code to make it work in the new scheme r1096
- Adjusting minor (OOoLight and OOo4Kids) r1097
- (Office/PresenterScreen.xcu PresenterScreen.xcu): Moving PresenterScreen.xcu at the right location r1098
- fwk_services.src: Cosmetic in French string r1099
- (localize-OOoLight.sdf localize-OOo4Kids.sdf localize-OOo.sdf): Cosmetic in French string (global strings) r1100
Eric Bachard 7:26, 5 January 2011 (UTC)
04 January 2011
- sd/source/ui/dlg/present.cxx: The presenter screen was displayed on the bad monitor. Should be fixed now. Backport proposed in OpenOffice.org (see issue 116307 r1087
Eric Bachard 3:11, 4 January 2011 (UTC)
03 January 2011
- Started the Presenter Screen integration
- sdext/source/presenter/PresenterCommon.hxx: New common header in sdext r1086
Eric Bachard 4:05, 3 January 2011 (UTC)
01 January 2011
- Happy New Year 2011 !!
- Fixed a bug when ccache gcc exists, and the user sends the document as ... Thanks to Loic Breilloux for the bug report r1085
Eric Bachard 8:18, 1 January 2011 (UTC)
31 December 2010
- sal/osl/unx/ (file_volume.cxx thread.c): Hacked sal to integrate OpenBSD patch from Robert Nagy r1080
- ucb/source/ucp/ftp/ (ftpcontent.cxx ftpurl.cxx): Hacked ucb to integrate OpenBSD patch from Robert Nagy. OpenBSD port completed : shoould build out of the box everywhere r1081
- Improve OOoLight installation on Windows r1082
- (minor_OOoLight.mk minor_OOo4Kids.mk): Preparing minor for both OOo4Kids and OOoLight r1083
- Improve OOoLight installation on Windows too r1084
Eric Bachard 10:54, 31 December 2010 (UTC)
30 December 2010
- OpenBSD port (instsetoo_native). FIXME : verify nothing is broken in all other builds/cases r1072
- (4 files in 3 dirs): Adapted yet another Robert Nagy patch in shell r1073
- Adjusted solenv for OpenBSD, including Perl gaz factory r1074
- (makefile.mk hunspell-1.2.8-OpenBSD.patch): Fix OpenBSD build issues in hunspell r1075
- desktop/ (5 files in 4 dirs): Added OpenBSD changes in desktop too r1076
- sal/ (21 files in 7 dirs): OpenBSD port : partial commit of Robert Nagy patch. the rest needs to be verified r1077
- nlsupport.c: Fixing a build breaker r1078
- rechenlt.png: Fixed an help issue. Image provided by Vincent Ruffiot. Thanks to him ! r1079
Eric Bachard 12:40, 30 December 2010 (UTC)
29 December 2010
- OpenBSD port : patch from Robert Nagy (autodoc) r1056
- OpenBSD port : patch from Robert Nagy (automation) r1057
- OpenBSD port : patch from Robert Nagy (cppu) r1058
- OpenBSD port : patch from Robert Nagy (crashrep, extensions, idlc, jvmfwk ) r1059
- OpenBSD port : ... yet other patches from Robert Nagy ( odk padmin pyuno scp2 soltools ) r1060
- OpenBSD port : ... yet other patches from Robert Nagy ( stoc svx udm vcl xpdf ) r1061
- OpenBSD port : yet another patch to build the bridge r1062
- OpenBSD port. Added dedicatd flags in configure.in r1063
- OpenBSD port (external). Added OpenBSD case r1064
- backingwindow-OOoLight.cxx: No longer display the Create string in OOoLight too r1065
- OpenBSD port: added OpenBSD case in set_soenv.in r1066
- objuno.cxx: OpenBSD port: yet Robert Nagy patch in sfx2. Fixed a cast r1067
- OpenBSD port. Yet a fix from Robert Nagy (i18npool) r1068
- OpenBSD port: yet Robert Nagy patch in tools. Includes an SVStream commented, because unused. Search here first in case of strangeness, crashes ... r1069
- OpenBSD port. Adapted Robert Nagy patch to OOo4Kids and OOoLight r1070
- OpenBSD port. Adapted yet another Robert Nagy patch to OOo4Kids and OOoLight r1071
Eric Bachard 10:18, 29 December 2010 (UTC)
28 December 2010
- Added Vincent Ruffiot in the list, as contributor. thanks to him ! r1055
- A better implementation of RequestHelp(), no more warnings at buildtime either + changing default fontsize r1051
- Make the compiler happy (warning are errors) r1052
- Help improvement. Thanks to Vincent Ruffiot for the patch. r1053
- (OpenBSD) Fixed important issue in pyuno, due to LD_LIBRARY_PATH garbage r1054
Eric Bachard 3:25, 28 December 2010 (UTC)
27 December 2010
- backingwindow.hxx: Improve the startcenter. Step 1: the interface r1046
- backingwindow-OOo4Kids.cxx: Improve the startcenter. Step 2 : OOo4kids part r1049
- backingwindow-OOoLight.cxx: Improve the startcenter. Step 3 : the OOoLight part r1048
- Removing wrong uppercase in french strings r1045
- fwk_services.src: Removing extra dots r1049
- (backingwindow-OOo4Kids.cxx backingwindow-OOoLight.cxx): Fas fix for a stupid bug randomly introduced r1050
Eric Bachard 2:04, 27 December 2010 (UTC)
23 December 2010
- printeradmin.sh: set a correct path for printeradmin on rpm based archives r1041
- checksize.pl: Changed an error into warning, because it's only a warning r1042
- localize-OOo4Kids.sdf: First try to improve the zh-TW MSI issue r1043
- localize-OOoLight.sdf: Same issue fixed (if the string is correct) in OOoLight too r1044
Eric Bachard 0:54, 23 December 2010 (UTC)
21 December 2010
- New default options for configure. Thanks to imacat for the suggestion.
- (configure configure.in set_soenv.in): Yet other changes to use bash shell by default. Removed options are : --enable-presenter-extra-ui (built by default) --disable-build-mozilla --disable-odk --disable-vba --disable-mozilla --with-java=no --with-use-shell=bash --disable-binfilter --disable-fontconfig --enable-presenter-console --with-use-shell=bash (default is bash now) r1037
- (configure configure.in): No Java is now default (makes --with-java=no useless) r1038
- backingwindow-OOoLight.cxx: Cosmetic change (debug mode) r1039
- backingwindow-OOo4Kids.cxx: Cosmetic change (debug mode again) r1040
Eric Bachard 1:11, 21 December 2010 (UTC)
19 December 2010
- Fixed wrong shell by default r1035
- Yet other changes to use bash shell by default r1036
Eric Bachard 1:15, 19 December 2010 (UTC)
18 December 2010
- New devel version of OOo4Kids is 1.2 r1031
- OOo4Kids.lst: Fixed some little detail, but important for users r1034
- minor_OOo4Kids.mk: Adapt minor for OOo4Kids 1.2 r1033
- instsetoo_native/ (res/OOo4Kids/DS_Store util/OOo4Kids.lst): Change packaging version for OOo4Kids 1.2 r1032
- debian/OOo4Kids/control: Introduce 1.2 version on Debian menus r1030
- randrwrapper.cxx: Fix boring missing header r1029
Eric Bachard 10:54, 18 December 2010 (UTC)
- A try to avoid the default highlight in the startcenter. thanks to Alain Kong for the fix. Initial patch improved by ericb (better naming convention, simplification, cleanup) r1028
Eric Bachard 06:27, 13 December 2010 (UTC)
- Adjusted minor for OOoLight r1027
Eric Bachard 10:27, 13 December 2010 (UTC)
- On behalf of a lot of users, Calc will now count 1024 rows max in OOoLight r1026
Eric Bachard 06:32, 7 December 2010 (UTC)
- Fixed vcl build issue. Patch provided by Fabien Rendu. Thanks to him r1024
Eric Bachard 03:13, 5 December 2010 (UTC)
3 December 2010
- Added OpenBSD changes, but the OOo way (initial patch from Robert Nagy was not applicable) r1019
- Fixed yet another OpenBSD configure issue (libwpd-0.8) r1022
Eric Bachard 01:10, 3 December 2010 (UTC)
1 December 2010
- Added (included) OpenBSD case in the configure
Eric Bachard 017:05, 1 December 2010 (UTC)
- i4918, i4623 Fixed not working sheet protection r1010
- i4918, i4623 Fixed the password dialog box behavior when protecting a Calc sheet. Needs to be verified with Writer too (later) r1011
- i4738 Improved error message when the number of lines of the current sheet is over the limit r1012
- i4918, i4623 Cosmetic for Protect sheets in Calc r1013
Eric Bachard 06:27, 30 November 2010 (UTC)
24 November 2010
- Goodbye binfilter, we will miss you (deleted all files) r1009
Eric Bachard 08:04, 24 November 2010 (UTC)
23 November 2010
- Improved the layout (startcenter, create string) + New Writer wizard introduction r1005
Eric Bachard 07:27, 23 November 2010 (UTC)
22 November 2010
- Removed binfilter dependencies (tests running) r993, r994, r995, r996, r1009
- Removed tcsh in configure. r997, r998, r999, r1000.
- (Linux, Debian only) : added debian-build, introducing --with-debian-build configure option r1001, r1002, r1003, r1004
Eric Bachard 03:07, 22 November 2010 (UTC)
19 November 2010
- Improve the bridges for OpenBSD. Modifications kindly suggested bu Robert Nagy r987
- (cpp2uno.cxx uno2cpp.cxx except.cxx makefile.mk): Following Robert Nagy recommandation, we use Linux Intel bridge on OpenBSD r988, r989, r990
- (localization) Fixed several issues with Traditional chinese strings. Thanks to Zerng07 r991
- Improved the total graphical cache size to 40 MB by default r992
Eric Bachard 01:01, 19 November 2010 (UTC)
17 November 2010
- (Windows 7) Fixed several build issues caused by 'BOM' on top of .xhp files. Thanks to ause and ivo for the help. r979, r980, r981, r982, r983, r984
- Added Loic Breilloux as regular contributor r985
- (Linux) Added db5.1 compatibility. Thanks to Fabien Rendu for the patch r986
Eric Bachard 08:43, 17 November 2010 (UTC)
15 November 2010
- (OpenBSD) SampleICC-1.3.2.patch: Applying a patch from Robert Nagy (OpenBSD) -icc- r974
- (Amiga OS) Added AmigaOS and one missing OpenBSD entry in osarch.pl r975
- (Amiga OS) ssolar.cmn: Added Amiga OS case r976
- (Amiga OS) Added Mathias Parnaudeau as developer and contributor in the list (AmigaOS port) r977
- Removed duplicated entry in set_soenv.in r978
Eric Bachard 07:18, 15 November 2010 (UTC)
10 November 2010
- Fix for cygwin > 1.7 on Windows. Using Ause patch from ause112 r973
Eric Bachard 09:59, 10 November 2010 (UTC)
7 November 2010
- More fixes for system mythes. Thanks to Fabien Rendu for the patch r971
- (AMIGAOS): Added Amiga OS macros.mk r972
Eric Bachard 03:09, 7 November 2010 (UTC)
5 November 2010
- Added Grygorij Gromko as contributor (Ukrainian and Russian translations). Thanks to him ! r966
- Added Russian locale. r967, r968, r969, r970.
22:03, 5 November 2010 (UTC)
2 November 2010
- OOo4Kids 1.1 will be the svn revision 963.
- Adjusted minor and revision accordingly. r963
- Fixed a breaker in vcl (thanks to Fabien Rendu for the feedback). r962
- Fixed visual bug in the startcenter (Norwegian) + set the OOo4Kids 1.1 tag for release r961
- Fixed magnify event on Mac OS X. Initial patch was written by Herbert Duerr, and was adapted to OOo4Kids (including helpers changes in tools). r960
- Improved some helpers (inline). r959
Eric Bachard 15:36, 2 November 2010 (UTC)
1st November 2010
- Fixed duplicated entry in debian Control. r958
Eric Bachard 14:30, 1 November 2010 (UTC)
29 October 2010
- Protected POINTER_ERASER in vcl/unx/source/app/saldisp.cxx r952
- Improve Python detection. thanks to Fabien Rendu for the patch. r954
- Fixed wrong DS_Store for OOo4Kids.1.1 on Mac OS X r957
- Commited a fix for --with-system-mythes in configure. Patch kindly provided by Kirill Kazakov, from Russia. Thanks to him ! r955
- Commited 1.1 tag: preparing OOo4Kids 1.1
- Let's keep the same numbering in the user preferences ( everything will be in 1.0, even for 1.x versions)
- Modified the autocorrction default settings (unchecked everything), to avoid disturbing the children.
Eric Bachard 15:41, 29 October 2010 (UTC)
28 October 2010
- Commited a patch from Fabien Rendu (thanks to him !), who fixed --with-system-agg and --with-system-redland issues. r944
- Fixed several packaging issues on OpenBSD port. r942 and r943
Eric Bachard 19:29, 28 October 2010 (UTC)
26 October 2010
- Commited all strings for Ukrainian as new locale. Waiting for feedback. Changes committed as revisions 940 and 941.
- Cleanup in svx. r939
- Removed useless Galaxy iconset entry in the list. r938
- Workaround for Draw Toolbar (movable, but not closable) FIXME: find why the toolbar does not appear in the list ? r937
- Fixed wrong iconset name (set Crystal as default iconset for all locales). r935
- Fixed a duplicated entry in Writer. r936
- Fixed header issue, and copyright in solenv/inc/unxobsd.mk. r932
- Added OOo4Kids and OOoLight on OpenBSD. r931
- Fixed some .pict issues on Mac OS X. Patch from Alonso Laurent. r934
- Added Alonso Laurent as code contributor. Thanks to him ! r933
- Started working on Ukrainian integration (both OOo4Kids and OOoLight)
Eric Bachard 07:22, 26 October 2010 (UTC)
25 October 2010
- Fixed malformed entries in Cutsomize -> Add -> Edition ( Removed undefined strings, FN_DELETE_NOTE, FN_REPLY, FN_REDLINE_ACCEPT_DIRECT, FN_REDLINE_REJECT_DIRECT in sw/sdi). r930
- Fixed duplicated menu entries in Writer and Draw. r928, r929
Eric Bachard 08:13, 25 October 2010 (UTC)
20 October 2010
Fixed a breakage in OpenBSD (was about missing TICKS definition in sal, on OpenBSD). r926
Eric Bachard 07:12, 20 October 2010 (UTC)
19 October 2010
- Added the new bridge on OpenBSD (both Intel, and x86-64) r925
- Added Marina Latini, Drew Jensen and Robert Nagy as contributors. Thanks to them ! r924
- Improved OpenBSD build environment. r923
- Started OpenBSD port. Added the basics. r922
Eric Bachard 15:09, 19 October 2010 (UTC)
18 October 2010
- Amiga OS : first configure completed ! r921
Eric Bachard 14:08, 18 October 2010 (UTC)
11 October 2010
- Added back libfrm, causing some issues with controls. r920
Eric Bachard 13:07, 11 October 2010 (UTC)
9 October 2010
- Set a better default pen size in annotation mode (Impress). r919
- Set warning about transparency disabled by default when printing a document. UI relevant. r918
Eric Bachard 12:06, 9 October 2010 (UTC)
4 October 2010
- Modified the .png : new About, removing Lab version in OOo4Kids. r917
Eric Bachard 11:05, 4 October 2010 (UTC)
1st October 2010
- Fixed bad icons for Bold, Underline and Italic styles. UI relevant (french and other loales concerned) in OOo4Kids and OOoLight. r915, r916
Eric Bachard 10:04, 1st October 2010 (UTC)
27 September 2010
- Added Michal Spiziak and Jonas Finnemann Jensen as contributors for code. r914
Eric Bachard 09:03, 27 September 2010 (UTC)
23 September 2010
- Bug in fonts list (wrong first name in the list) Applying fix from issue 114702 (initial fix from Caolan McNamara) r913
Eric Bachard 08:02, 22 September 2010 (UTC)
22 September 2010
- Fixed a translation issue (Italian). Thanks to Marina Latini for the feedback (r912)
Eric Bachard 07:01, 22 September 2010 (UTC)
19 September 2010
- Fixed the Special chars new dialog box ( I finaly solved how to retrieve this fu.. context). TODO : implement Modeless or Floating box instead
- Avoid useless and uggly redrawing toolbars at launch
- Calc sheets max lines count is now 512 lines for OOoLight and 256 for OOo4Kids. For max row counts, it will be 128 rows for OOoLight and 64 for OOo4Kids
- Added Macro (Python only) entry in Draw
- Added Python Macros entry in Writer
Eric Bachard 11:34, 20 September 2010 (UTC)
10th September 2010
- OOo4Kids1.0-debian-menus and OOoLight1.0-debian-menu now depend on [resp.] ooo4kids1.0-core01 and ooolight1.0-core01, means e.g. when uninstalling ooo4kids1.0-core01, OOo4Kids1.0-debian-menus is removed too.
- Added the following section in the Debian menus archive :
Homepage: http://wiki.ooo4kids.org Maintainer: EducOOo Depends: ooolight1.0-core01 Priority: optional Section: gnome Description: his is OOoLight, a light Office Suite, based on OpenOffice.org sources. See http://wiki.ooo4Kids.org
- Fixed the associated breakages
- Removed useless files
- simplified the makefiles
Eric Bachard 21:31, 10 September 2010 (UTC)
FIXME : add missing changes
28 May 2010
- OOo4Kids 0.9.5 will be available as revision 634 : time to release it !!
- Fixed a breaker in the .src
- Added (partial) translation of the slideshow annotation mode
- Simplified Impress UI for children
- Fixed breaker on Linux PPC
- Simplified Draw UI
Eric Bachard 13:23, 28 May 2010 (UTC)
27 May 2010
- Added Aleksey Lim as contributor : thanks to him for the 0install Sugar system.
- Simplified the preferences : removed security, appearance and accessibility tabs.
Eric Bachard 13:23, 28 May 2010 (UTC)
26 May 2010
- Use Landscape as default with Draw for Beginner and Average user levels
Eric Bachard 13:21, 28 May 2010 (UTC)
24 May 2010
- Simplified Impress menus.
Eric Bachard 13:21, 28 May 2010 (UTC)
23 May 2010
- Finaly fixed the "Bad substitution" on some Linux shells (mainly Ubuntu). Thanks to Loïc Breilloux for all the time he spent working on that with me.
Eric Bachard 06:36, 24 May 2010 (UTC)
22 May 2010
- Draw: tested Landscape orientation for new document as default ( using a variable environment, e.g.)
- Continued Impress simplification
Eric Bachard 21:36, 22 May 2010 (UTC)
21 May 2010
- Added Andika Basic Regular free fonts (provided under OFL license), and now integrated in OOo4Kids
- Moved Ecolier fonts too, fixed the build
- Added Quit entry in Draw menu
- Added Insert Rows/Columns in Calc main toolbar (beginner, average user levels)
- Added Insert and delete Rows/Columns in Calc (expert user level)
- (Calc) Made the toolbar more consistent
- Definitively analyzed, (waiting for Ben feedback) about a definitive fix,for building the .rpm archives on Debian
Eric Bachard 21:36, 22 May 2010 (UTC)
18 May 2010
- Fixed: sugarOOo4Kids script is now packaged as executable
- Fixed: setup.py was not packaged previously
Eric Bachard 05:50, 18 May 2010 (UTC)
16th May 2010
- Fixed the sugarOOo4Kids script. Thanks to Aleksey Lim ( http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/User:Alsroot ) for his great help with XO port.
- Fixed missing LD_LIBRARY_PATH in soffice
Eric Bachard 14:14, 16 May 2010 (UTC)
15th May 2010
- Integrated the new Ecolier_Court and Ecolier_Lignes_Court fonts
- Improved XO configure process, allowing installed package format
- Fixed "Insert -> Image ..." in the menu entry
- Worked on the XO port
Eric Bachard 14:14, 15 May 2010 (UTC)
14th May 2010
- Worked on the XO port : fixed two issues with the binary :
- Fixed another launch issue on XO (scripts/soffice.sh in desktop)
- Fixed an issue with the SugarOOo4Kids ( sysui/desktop/share/misc/sugarOOo4Kids )
Eric Bachard 14:14, 14 May 2010 (UTC)
12nd May 2010
- Simplified insert Image menu entry
- Fixed the missing Math (insert Formula mess) in Draw this time
- Fixed the missing Math (insert Formula mess)
Eric Bachard 14:14, 12 May 2010 (UTC)
8th May 2010
- Fixed missing return (initial fix from Mathias Bauer)
- Removed DOS endlines
Eric Bachard 14:14, 8 May 2010 (UTC)
7th May 2010
- Worked on Math Equation Editor
- Cosmetics indent correctly rect.hxx, to make it readable
Eric Bachard 14:14, 7 May 2010 (UTC)
4th May 2010
- Added OOo4Kids stuff in the makefile
- Added OOo4Kids version for symbols in Equation Editor (no accents in French)
- Fixed yet other strangeness in Math
Eric Bachard 14:14, 17 May 2010 (UTC)
3rd May 2010
- Fixed dumb translations for Dirac constant in french, same for Lambda bar
Eric Bachard 14:14, 3 May 2010 (UTC)
1st May 2010
- (inc/rect.hxx source/node.cxx): Fixed cosmetics in starmath
- Fixed more mismatches between Formula Calc and Formula Math
Eric Bachard 14:14, 1 May 2010 (UTC)
25th April 2010
- Commiting a real fix for RedHat, Suse, Freedesktop and Mandriva .rpm archives build in sysui
- Added Olav Dahlum' as contributor for Norwegian (Bokmal) locale
Eric Bachard 14:14, 25 April 2010 (UTC)
22nd April 2010
- sysui/desktop/redhat/OOo4Kids-redhat-menus.spec: Added OOo4Kids spec file
- Fix build the menu using the right spec
- (makefile.mk OOo4Kids-suse-menus.spec): Added the same file for Suse
- Fixed the issue for Mandriva too
- Fixed .rpm menu spec for freedesktop too
- Adjusted the version number
Eric Bachard 14:14, 22 April 2010 (UTC)
19th April 2010
- Removed the last icons OOo4Kids does not need
- Moved the icons at a better place for Mac OS X and Windows
- Removed the old icons (Mac OS X Windows only)
- Fixed Windows and Mac OS X build
Eric Bachard 14:14, 19 April 2010 (UTC)
18th April 2010
- Added PKGFORMAT=installed on Sugar as default
- On behalf of the users, the new value of max ROWS in Calc is 256
- Added a new archive, to avoid clash in ooo-build repo with existing crystal images
- Build ooo4kids_images.tar.gz
- (sysui/desktop/icons/ (198 files in 24 dirs): moved specific OOo4Kids icons
Eric Bachard 14:14, 18 April 2010 (UTC)
12nd April 2010
- Added slovenian strings
- Added Arabic strings
- Added Norwegian Bokmal strings
Eric Bachard 14:14, 12 April 2010 (UTC)
10th April 2010
- ( Linux only ) Created the new eraser cursor, using The GIMP (starting from .svg, create .xpm + the associated mask, and adapt the sources to the code.
- Fixed missing strings in nb, i.e. Norwegian (Bokmal), in password protected preferences feature.
- Added new Arabic strings.
- Created milestone 0.9.5, and commited changes in the minor.mk accordingly.
- Started building on Mac OS X, Linux and Windows
Eric Bachard 13:51, 10 April 2010 (UTC)
9th April 2010
- Fixed various build issues (typo, missing includes for cursors ... and so on)
- Fixed the cursor issue in Impress : now, we can erase using the eraser, and write in pen mode. Verified on Mac OS X and Linux. FIXME : verify on Windows
- Commited new eraser cursor on windows, and Mac OS X. FIXME : eraser cursor faked with airbrush cursor, until we have one created.
- Commited a fix for an important python script issue (author : cmc) from 321 improvements
- Commited Add fix for a crash in Impress. Change pocked from issue 109037 (author: pl)
- Commited new strings for Traditional Chinese, Norwegian (Bokmål), Arabic (not finished) and added some other missing strings.
Eric Bachard 17:17, 9 April 2010 (UTC)
5th April 2010
- Commited a working localize.sdf for the nb locale.
- Fixed the wrong commit in bn
Eric Bachard 15:58, 5 April 2010 (UTC)
22nd March 2010
- Finally changed for another fix on Mipsel : -march=mips2 -mtune=mips1 builds fine, and OOo4Kids installs and works fine as .rpm
- Commited the fix (will improve regularly). TODO : improve binary size, and check whether the --withsystem-alloc strangeness is fixed.
Eric Bachard 18:11, 22 March 2010 (UTC)
19th March 2010
- Used Zhangxiaofei workaround for the Linux Mips build. Seems to work (build in progress), so it means there is optimisation issue.
- Todo : wait for sysui build, and fix the ghost startcenter entry in the menus (.rpm only).
- Commited new strings for Finnish, provided by Risto I. Jaaskelainen.
Eric Bachard 20:43, 19 March 2010 (UTC)
16th March 2010
- Matthieu Paret installed a Mandriva, and helped to build .rpm. Today, we worked together to fix the problem : We got .rpm !!. Thanks to Matthieu !!
Eric Bachard 20:32, 16 March 2010 (UTC)
13rd March 2010
- It's time to release OOo4Kids 0.9 :-))
Eric Bachard 12:43, 13 March 2010 (UTC)
12th March 2010
- Commited the new de, it, fi, pt strings for the new padlock features.
- Commited the new icons: Save ( Design : Ben Bois ), and Insert Image.
- Working on adding the new Eraser cursor in the slideshow.
Eric Bachard 19:26, 12 March 2010 (UTC)
9th March 2010
- Fixed the padlock issue !! Everything works fine. We'll start the builds on different OSs, and once sure no other bugs are found, we'll release 0.9
- Workarounded the issue with click on the padlock not working when OfaMiscTabPage was not read at least once. FIXME : solve that cleanly for the 1.0
Eric Bachard 20:24, 9 March 2010 (UTC)
6th March 2010
- Fixed all known issues with locking the prefs : checkbox is correctly checked form anywhere in the prefs, even when the tree is closed (was mismatch between pEntry and pCurrentEntry !).
- Fixed all associated crashes (was mostly when the listbox entries are closed because pCurrentEntry and GetCurrentData() were NULL).
- Improved abstraction and functions separation.
- TODO : fix the missing images in the padlocks.
Eric Bachard 23:34, 6 March 2010 (UTC)
5th March 2010
- Fixed several issues with the password feature :
- click on the padlock to lock, now enables correctly the checkbox,
- fixed wrong password working,
- click on the "Enable the feature" does no longer activate the password feature, but only when quitting the dialog
- Tools -> Options is now available from the Start Center
- Improved the code : better separation between activate the feature, lock/unlock, options in read only mode.
Eric Bachard 19:50, 5 March 2010 (UTC)
2nd March 2010
- Commited the Finnish strings (currently building a testing version on Windows for Risto).
- Added Risto I. Jaaskelainen as active contributor for OOo4Kids.
- Fixed the radio buttons issue: any click is now canceled when the preferences are locked.
- The new password dialog box is ok too (new layout).
- Password can be activated/modified/deactivated.
- Lot of other tests are successfull, like read/write password, returned values.
- Last missing piece : the toolbox for the padlock, to enable/disable the protection.
Eric Bachard 21:52, 2 March 2010 (UTC)
- After 2 days of work, the preferences are protected ! Works like a charm. Thanks again to Thorsten Behrens for the golden advices he told me.
- Next steps : improve the current (uggly) layout of the password dialog box. Implement the (Toolbox ?) containing the padlock, and who will allow to enable/disable the protections.
- Tested a full build with the new big arrow cursor -> no problem.
Eric Bachard 21:07, 25 February 2010 (UTC)
23rd February 2010
- Ben Bois created new cursors : I replaced the system cursor (aka arrow) on Mac Only with a bigger one. Works very well. Just two little issues: when opening contextual menus, or popup menus, the system cursors reappears. Why ?
- Mac Intel and Linux Intel (32 and 64 bits) builds are OK with 0.9 milestone. Will start the Windows build very soon.
- Commited tag for milestone 0.9
- Cleanup in set_soenv.in : we no longer configure OpenOffice.org, but OOo4Kids ;)
Eric Bachard 08:55, 23 February 2010 (UTC)
22nd February 2010
- Added new entries in Common.xcu ( officecfg )
Those properties will be used for the initialization at runtime, mostly in the OfaMiscTabPage Ctor ( svx/source/cui/optgdlg.cxx )
- Modified SfxPasswordDialog (in sfx2), and added the new methods :
- setUserPrefsPassword( ::rtl::OUString aPassword )
- Replaced the static methods in libcui and used the new methods:
- Read the password in the .xcu OK
- Write a new password in the .xcu : OK
- Added new constants in the sfx2/source/dialog/passwd.hrc file
- Modified the view in the sfx2/source/dialog/passwd.src file
- Tested : open a modal dialog bog to enter the current password, enter a new one (and confirm) : works. TODO : improve the dimensions, and superposed editline.
TODO : improve the SfxPasswordDialog class, to provide the expected behavior.
Eric Bachard 22:55, 22 February 2010 (UTC)
20th February 2010
- Modified the cursor size, with width and height multiplied by two (Mac OS X only for the moment) for the Impress annotations. Works great !! Thanks to Ben Bois for the new file. TODO : continue with other cursors !!
Eric Bachard 15:53, 20 February 2010 (UTC)
19th February 2010
- Implemented a new feature in Impress: it is now possible to annotate a presentation, changing the pen size and color, erase (and change the eraser width), and saving the annotations afterwards. The code has been written as project of the OpenOffice.org Education Project, by students from Ecole Centrale Nantes. This code is known in OpenOffice.org as the cws eraser01, integrated in DEV300_m71 since.
- Fixed build issues on Windows and Mac OS X, caused by the change in sysui (side effect of removing the base.desktop menu entry on Linux).
Eric Bachard 12:44, 20 February 2010 (UTC)
18th February 2010
- Linux : removed the base entry in the menus (not verified)
- Mac OSX : Added OpenGL transition in Impress on Mac OS X (available by default). Works out of the box, but yet one or two bugs to be fixed. Todo : verify whether Cairo helps or not.
- Proposed the same changes to be integrated into Go-OO. Many thanks to Thorsten Behrens who helped me with git.
Eric Bachard 08:33, 19 February 2010 (UTC)
17th February 2010
- Linux :Added gstreamer patches from Radek Doulik and Cedric Bosdonnat. Thanks to Novell too, for the authorisation to use the code (under LGPL v3).
- Verified the gstreamer working: now, sound and video can be handled in Impress on all supported OS.
Eric Bachard 14:44, 17 February 2010 (UTC)
16th February 2010
- Linux : Fixed .deb packaging !! Debian version can now be installed and uninstalled cleanly. TODO : a real Debianization after 1.0. Thanks to José Luis Redrejo, who will work on the Debian port, for his help.
- Windows : Fixed an UNO issue (in cppuhelper, for findofficepath).
- Linux : Worked on gstreamer implementation.
- Linux : Worked on Toutou Linux (FIXME: reinstall in a VM)
Eric Bachard 17:55, 16 February 2010 (UTC)
6th February 2010
- Fixed a crash on Mac OS X, but verified on 10.4 only. Waiting for comments. See issue 109000
- Continued to simplify the UI (thanks to Marie-Claude Dugré for the suggestion).
Eric Bachard 23:34, 5 February 2010 (UTC)
2nd February 2010
- OOo4Kids 0.8 has been released
- Milestone in progress is now 0.9
Eric Bachard 16:12, 2 February 2010 (UTC)
31st January 2010
- Modified the cursor's width (in the text editor only).
- Commited the new strings, for the Portuguese localization. thanks to Paulo Vilela for the translation.
- Thanks to Julien Forgeat for the new simplified chinese strings (waiting for verification by a native speaker before to commit).
Eric Bachard 13:57, 31 January 2010 (UTC)
30th January 2010
- Added new cookies for the new metallic Apple Remote on Mac OS X ".
- Added Bold, Italic, Underline in the standardbar in Writer (expert mode only).
Eric Bachard 10:04, 30 January 2010 (UTC)
29th January 2010
- Spent the day to debug and modify the code. Works now.
- Using new colors for the Start Center fonts. Thanks (one more time) to Ben Bois for the suggestion.
- All changes commited (rev. 404). Verified working on Linux, and Mac. Windows build in progress.
- TODO : fix the fu... hilighted-by-default Writer button.
Eric Bachard 21:21, 29 January 2010 (UTC)
28th January 2010
- Implemented the new UI features : the shapes of the buttons are no longer apparent, and when you roll over one of them, a help balloon explains you which application will open.
- Added new constants, for the new background
- Did a big cleanup in the backingwindow : created a dedicated one for OOo4Kids
- Commited dutch strings for the new UI. Thanks to Leo Moons for the translation.
- Ben Bois proposed a great new (impressive !) background for the new UI
Eric Bachard 20:03, 28 January 2010 (UTC)
27th January 2010
- Commited the new strings for italian, german, spanish locales ( new layout)
- Working on the issue with the "highlited" by default (Start Center, Writer button)
- ( Ben Bois ) commited the new image for the Windows installer.
Eric Bachard 13:12, 27 January 2010 (UTC)
- New layout for 0.8, implemented and works !
Eric Bachard 13:48, 26 January 2010 (UTC)
25th January 2010
- Commited OOO320_m10_to_m11.diff changes
- Fixed several issues : colors appearing in security tab, in prefs
- Fixed typo in the Windows installer (french only)
- Other issues fixed (all fixed issues are listed at http://lists.adullact.net/pipermail/ooo4kids1-devel/2010-January/000003.html )
- Commited a fix for .rpm packaging. Initial patch is from Caolan MacNamara (see issue 108609).
Eric Bachard 20:04, 25 January 2010 (UTC)
23rd January 2010
- Milestone in progress is now 0.8
- Accordingly to the recent progress and changes, the milestone 0.7 will not be released, but 0.8 (directly)
Eric Bachard 20:00, 23 Januray 2010 (UTC)
22nd January 2010
- After the topic being discussed with teachers, the UI is now 115% by default (will probably try 120% , more accurate for children)
- Windows, Linux and Mac build are now OK (uff ...). Next : consolidate the fixes
- Continued the verification of the rebase : yet some missing changes (concerns 4 modules only), but this is harmless, due to the fact the modules are not used in OOo4Kids.
- Todo : find beta testers for the new version, based on OOO320_m10
- will directly agreggate 0.7 and 0.8 milestones in milestone 0.8
Eric Bachard 15:44, 22 January 2010 (UTC)
16th January 2010
- OOo4Kids is now based on the OOO320_m10 milestone
Eric Bachard 10:46, 16 January 2010 (UTC)
15th January 2010
- Windows XP (32 bits) build started. First problems fixed.
- Linux 64 bits build is OK ( thanks to Ben Bois for his big help)
- Build completed on Mac Intel, in one pass. Rebase with OOO320_m8 is not finished (probably some glitches to come), but close to the end.
- Yet another crash fixed
Eric Bachard 22:23, 15 January 2010 (UTC)
14th January 2010
- Workarounded broken -isysroot in solenv on Mac OS X
- Fixed missing files in sal.
- Done al the commits. First build to track the missing files and the new issues
- Commited all source code changes in the trunk (rebasing OOo4Kids with OOO320_m8).
- Still missing: moved or new files
Eric Bachard 09:05, 14 January 2010 (UTC)
13rd January 2010
- Fixed all the crashes when OOo4Kids is launched in command line
- Commited the Portuguese strings (Windows MS installer)
- Fixed the crash, when clicking on the icon, while OOo4Kids is already launched
- Continued the rebase (trunk only) with OOO320_m8 milestone : all patches are created, missing : new files. 30% of the commits are done.
Eric Bachard 14:47, 13 January 2010 (UTC)
10th January 2010
- Fixed the build on puppy Linux
- Added the Help strings in the StartCenter. Now when the mouse rolls over the control, the name of the application is shown
- Continued with rebase (OOO320_m8)
Eric Bachard 14:54, 11 January 2010 (UTC)
1st January 2010
- Completed the Portuguese localisation.
- Continued the rebase with OOO320_m8.
- Started counting new files, and modified files.
Eric Bachard 00:07, 2 January 2010 (UTC)
- OOo4Kids 0.6 has been released
- Started the Portuguese localization. Thanks to pvilela
Eric Bachard 00:07, 2 January 2010 (UTC)
- (Linux only) Fixed important issue causing clash with existing OOo installation, when installing .deb
- (Linux only) Fixed another issue with launchers in the menus (bad binary name with .debs)
- Started the rebase with OOO320_m8 ( OOO320_RC1 )
Eric Bachard 09:38, 22 December 2009 (UTC)
- Milestone in progress is now 0.7
Eric Bachard 07:54, 18 December 2009 (UTC)
- Fixed the toolbars bug. No more ghosts, synchronous refresh (yet a little glitch due to the modal window though)
- Commited the new bars
- Started new builds, to confirm release time for the 0.6
Eric Bachard 08:40, 17 December 2009 (UTC)
- fixed the languagepacks issue on Linux
- Simplification in the instsetoo_native makefile
- Analyze an issue with installable .deb. TODO : fix the desktop-integration archive, slightly wrong
Eric Bachard 19:23, 16 December 2009 (UTC)
- (Mac OS X) Fix for issue 107648 in trunk too. Thanks to Philipp Lohmann for the new cookies values
- Updated the Open Document icon in the start center ( Ben Bois )
- Continued fixing the .rpm and .deb packaging (branch and trunk)
- Added a dedicatd script for OOo4Kids, to avoid clashes in sysui
Eric Bachard 19:15, 07 December 2009 (UTC)
- Started fixing the .rpm and .debs
- Limited the number of dictionnaries for a given locale
- fix archive name in setup_native
- more fixes in scp2
- more fixes in sysui
Eric Bachard 19:15, 04 December 2009 (UTC)
- Created the OOo4Kids repository. We'll use svn temporarly, until a final git migration (early 2010). Experimented lost files during svn import. Spent one night to fix ths nightmare. Builds are OK on Mac OS X, in progress on Linux PowerPC, Linux 64 bits (thanks to Ben Bois). Will provide public information asap.
- Added strings for italien version of OOo4Kids. Welcome to the Italien Team !!
- Created the XO tree. Tested working on Linux PowerPC, but needs to be confirmed. Stephan Bergmann explained us what could be a correct solution (was what we expected too). Thomas Fontenay and Abdelkader Belabbes help me to implement all of that, providing me the information Sugar needs and building on Sugar.
- TODO : implement the journal feature : OOo4Kids only able to write on the journal, and nowhere else. Thomas started to search for solutions.
- Thomas Fontenay provided a great patch for the OOo4Kids initialization in vcl, for Sugar integration.
- TODO : improve the string addition when new locales are added ( work in progress).
Eric Bachard 07:21, 8 November 2009 (UTC)
- Replaced 82 Sun copyrighted icons in default_images ( 16, 24, 32 and 48 pixels), with the one Ben Bois provided in Applications and Documents icons page. This is achieved using a shell script, and this script will probably help to replace other icons, progressively. A big thank you to Ben !!
Eric Bachard 15:28, 1 November 2009 (UTC)
- Created, and written SwDialogAssistant.hrc (contains all constants for the Writer assistant)
- Created, and written SwDialogAssistant.src (contains the Writer assistant UI)
- Fixed build issues (just final WriterDialogAssistant is missing, and libsw linking fails)
- Added preview in the page 2
- TODO : implement a correct layout (current values are fantaisist)
Eric Bachard 22:58, 25 October 2009 (UTC)
- Ready for 0.5.1
- Fixed the silly Start Center bug with the with rectangle on right.
- Did more code cleanup in backingwindow.cxx (removed useless entries, and so on)
Eric Bachard 05:57, 22 October 2009 (UTC)
- The new Writer Assistant skeleton is in place. Missing: final implementation.
- Fixed the sound issues on the Windows: build are now made using the DirectX 9 SDK. Need feedback for the videos : usable ?
- Fixed (Windows version too) the crash when the computer comes back from sleep. Added Thorsten Behrens patch from the issue 103464.
Eric Bachard 11:33, 18 October 2009 (UTC)
- Fixed a crash with Calc. Was due to the missing addins functions.
- Fixed a silly bug with addins : now, the Calc functions wizard no longer displays all the addins in "beginner" or "average" mode
Eric Bachard 10:51, 13 October 2009 (UTC)
- Linux only.The new customizable User Interface works. Verified OK by Ben Bois on Linux Intel 64bits, and me on Linux PowerPC
- will upload 0.6 for PowerPC
- Did some progress with the scp2 monster. Was using a bad syntax at a bad place. Bad coktail :)
- Continued the work on the new Writer Assistant
Eric Bachard 04:34, 28 September 2009 (UTC)
- Verified the DEV300_m60 build : OK, we got 0.6 milestone
- (experimental,, Linux only) Implemented a new customizable user interface. The idea is to use a configuration file, for instance one located in the users prefs, and one, used as fallback when the former is not found. Mainly colors, fonts and some little parameters can be customized : works ok. FIXME : scp2 does not add the entries in bootstraprc as expected. Probably bad use of the scp2 "logical" ;-)
- Continued the code cleanup
- Added new files in sw, to create the new Writer Wizard
Eric Bachard 06:17, 26 September 2009 (UTC)
- Rebased the patches with to-be-DEV300_m60.
- Spent ~ a day to fix all the breakages introduced with the latest milestone.
- Milestone in progress is now 0.6
- Started the new Writer Assistent implementation
- Started to resynchronize with trunk i.e. the future DEV300_m60 milestone
- 3.2 branch creation awaited : change for OOo4Kids 0.6 once done
- Removed the "fast printing" icon from the UI.
- Added Increase/Decrease font size (on behalf of the teachers)
- Code cleanup (svx, framework). Preparing 0.6
- Thomas Fontenay proposed an UI simplification : code accepted (after some fixes)
- OOo4Kids 0.5 has been released
- Worked on the password feature: UI is OK.
- modified the original UI, to find some place in the dalog area
- added the entry "Use Preferences protection"
- added one checkbox "Enable password"
- added one PushButton, enabled when the checkbox is checked, else disabled.
- buttons seems to work well, excepted the checkbox initialization, and the limited active area on the pushbutton (??)
- Added the password in the .xcu ( Common.xcu / Misc node, UserPrefsPassword nodename).
- Can now retrieve the password in the .xcu
- Added the SfxPasswordDialog : no protection yet. TODO : find an example
Eric Bachard 20:41, 9 September 2009 (UTC)
- Fixed the issue with Functions list.
- Public release : fr, de, pt, es and en-Us will be available as 0.5
- Mac OS X Intel : done, upload done.
- Windows : done, upload tomorrow monring
- started the build on Linux Mips, here gdium. (Needs 2 days)
Eric Bachard 21:55, 5 September 2009 (UTC)
- Completed the "User Level" in the preferences. Everything works as expected, and no need to restart OOo4Kids to see the changes effective. the value is saved in the Common.xcu, in the $SYSUSERCONFIG/user .. and so on directory
- Will start the Calc part now :)
Eric Bachard 08:18, 3 September 2009 (UTC)
- Started the implementation of the "User Level" in the preferences. I had to modify the UI. Maybe some other entries will be removed later.
- View (UI) : done
- Radio buttons are ok, but not connected to the controller.
- TODO : implement the controller, and the string in the user prefs
- Fixed a bug in the Start Center
- Created a tools section on my website ( http://eric.bachard.free.fr/OOo4Kids/tools )
- Mac OS X build has been made with trunk (and uploaded)
Eric Bachard 20:39, 1 September 2009 (UTC)
- Fixed the resolution to 96 dpi x 96 dpi on Linux, when the returned value is < 96. On gdium we have a 75x75, and change for 96x96 gives a real better look on gdium ( same on Intel netbooks with litte screens).
- Modified readlicense_oo + matching scp2, to allow the .rpm and .debs back, but with a correct license, and information (not finished).
- Uploaded 0.5 for Linux Mips (32 bit), en-US and fr
Eric Bachard 16:35, 31 August 2009 (UTC)
- Fixed the order of the buttons in the toolbar, in Writer ( thanks to Frédéric Diaz for the feedback)
- New patch in openssl on Linux Mips, because the build was broken, due to a recent change (will file an issue)
Eric Bachard 19:14, 30 August 2009 (UTC)
- v0.5 pour Linux Intel 64 bits disponible (fr / en-US / es / pt), avec cups intégré (merci encore à Eric pour son aide)
Benbois 07:52, 30 August 2009 (UTC)
- Added Julien Forgeat in the OOo4Kids contributors list
- Thank you to the following people :
- Julien Forgeat, who started a build on Linux Mips ( gdium ). Julien will test whether chinese works.
- Ben Bois uploaded new Linux Intel build, with cups integrated this time
- Ricardo Guimaraes started a build on Linux ( pt )
- I started a 0.5 on gdium too, and workarounded a little issue with mips type on libtextcat. Will fix more seriously asap
- Abdelkader Belabbes did significative progress with Windows debugging. Will help him asap
- Thomas Fontenay started the work on XO.
- Fixed a return of the "general I/O error without error". It seems I found the root, just need time to investigate.
- Fixed (workaround) the untranslated string for the Windows version in the installer. Must be an offset somewhere in an NSIS file
- Compiled the Windows. Will upload -tonight- the fr and en-US locales
- Uploaded the Mac OS X PowerPC version ( de, fr, en-US )
- Ben Bois, (thanks to him !), built and uploaded the Linux Intel 32 bits version ( fr / en-US / es / pt available)
- Added LGPL v3 License in the box. First 0.5 Mac OS X Intel, including it
- The Impress crash is (to be verified) fixed -was in a more old issues, in slideshow1 cws in fact, but I don't like the solution,and will search something else.
- Fixed the spanish string in the Start center. Thanks to Alexandro Colorado'
- Added Isabelle Hurbain-Palatin, and Nils Ratusznik in the contributors list
- Building the Mac OS X PowerPC 0.5 too (will do the Linux PowerPC just after)
- Changing for milestone 0.5
- Modified the User Interface for Draw and Calc (vertical toolbars, to let a maximum of place in the height)
- New disk image for the 0.5 (Mac OS X only)
- Testing the upload on the *new* server.
- Thanks to Nicolas Jeudy who has setup our new server,dedicated for the download and to Ben Bois who will realize the http side.
- Simplified the UI and the toolbar positions in Draw
- Continued to work on the crash with Impress. More we progress with Thomas, more we think that disable the "Create" button should really fix the issue. Still no news from the issue.
- Worked all the afternoon with Thomas Fontenay on the crash with Impress, when creating a new empty document. Voir issue 104344. On se rapproche de la cause. Many thanks to Thorsten Behrens, who spent his precious time to explain us the root. To be continued ...
- Fixed the crash in the prefs, when checking for Java on Linux 64. Was caused by some libxml2 symbol ( mismatch between 32bits and 64bits versions or something like that). Many thanks to Ben Bois who was so kind to provide me the remote builds of the libjfwk :)
- Modified the senddoc script, to be able to use Thunderbird on Mac OS X too. Limitation : This works great, so long as there isn't already a running instance of the Thunderbird application.
- Added the bugfix from issue 104289 (overlap of strings in the prefs)
- Fixed the missing end of line in sfx2, in the string.
- Discussed with Philipp Lohmann on IRC, about how work the modal dialog box. Extremely usefull information, who helped to fix the issues below:
- Fixed the bad resources IDs in framework.
- Fixed the .src issue, due to undefined constant and duplicated resources (overlap in framework) : now we have a completely independant dialog box.
- Fixed the title of the License box.
- Yet some removing in Draw and Impress menus
- Uploaded Mac Intel build
- Finalized the UI for the License.. menu entry
- Resync'ed the changes with milestone DEV300_m55
- Started working on the crash with Java on Linux (tracing)
- Uploaded new Windows XP version (Start Center localized in french, License menu entry available)
- Uploaded new Mac OSX version (Start Center localized in french, License menu entry available including in the Aqua menu)
- FIXED the Aqua menu entry ! The command was in fact catched in framework, precisely in framework/source/dispatch/windowcommanddispatch.cxx (everything is explained in framework/source/inc/dispatch/windowcommanddispatch.hxx). Now all possible cases are ok. Need to trace to retrieve the exact way the event uses.
- Ricardo Guimarães provided the strings for the portuguese localization of the new Start Center and the license menu entry. Thanks to him !
- Alexandro Colorado provided the strings for the spanish localization of the new Start Center and the license menu entry. Thanks to him !
- Discussed with Carsten Drieneron IRC, about the work in progress (license item)
- The Start Center is now in French
- Modified the background of the mounted disk image
- Implemented the new menu entry "License ...". See the License dialog page for the code description
- Implemented a new class "ShowLicenseDialog
- New version (Mac OS X only have been uploaded. Will do the same on Windows ..tomorrow :)
- Cedric Bosdonnat explained me the patch he wrote for kerning. Will give it a try.
- Worked on the License feature: started the implementation on a new menu entry, to show the OOo4Kids license.
- New image from Ben Bois, lighter (the previous one was overloaded)
- Modified the mounted disk image on Mac OS X. Thanks to Ben Bois
- Uploaded new Mac OS X Intel and Windows builds (all based on DEV300_m54)
- Bois Bois uploaded new Linux builds (based on DEV300_m54 + some fixes)
- Added the fix for anchored autoshapes (causing crash)
- Added the patch for Linux X86 64bits. Thanks to Thorsten Behrens
- Added the fix we found together with Thomas Fontenay, and causing crashes in some copy/pastes situations.
- Abdelkader Bellabes completed his first Windows build, Thomas Fontenay did the same on Linux Intel (and continued on Sugar). Both will start working on profiling ( Napoleon in generic.ppt as target ;)
- Added Insert -> Formula in the Writer menu by default (mandatory for fractions study in the programs). Will be in the next version.
- Uploaded up to date Windows and Mac Intel versions including the last fix in sfx2 (en-US and fr only available).
- Fixed a silly issue in sfxbasemodel.cxx : SfxBaseModel:load() does call SfxObjectShell::ResetError(), itself calling SvStream::ResetError() (and ClearError() in tools), means nError should become SVStreamOK == 0 at the end. But the whole thing was not working, and the result was, opening or saving .odt file, a "General Error" without a real error.
- Work in progress : preparing 0.5
- Started Windows build. Will work on the last missing icons (using The Gimp )
- Started to work on the license issue
- Continued to work on the Appleremote04. Proposed the idea to Philipp Lohmann. The changes in vcl are not ok, but the one in sfx2 could work. (TO BE CONTINUED)
- Code is now resync'ed with DEV300_m54 (DEV300 is future 3.2 branch of OpenOffice.org)
- (work in progress) Worked on the Appleremote04 : make the remote work ONLY is an Impress document is Open AND focused
- Added a new constant : SHOW_DIALOG_LICENCE (to retrieve the licence directly from the main toolbar)
- FIXME : Worked on some strange issue, causing a warnings, when opening/saving docs in Writer ...but works (.. ???)
- Modified the packaging (removing yet some libs)
- More fixes in the FilePicker (Aqua mainly)
- Added the fix from issue 103991
21 th July
- Removed lot of useless templates (why do we need zillions of locales ? )
- First OOo4Kids build for Thomas Fontenay, Abdelkader Bellabes :)
- the code is now resync'ed with milestone DEV300_m52 (build is OK on Mac OS X Intel)
- added the changes in scp2 for m52
- verified the new set : the new icon is ok
- created a new icon or the Windows installer, named ooo4kid_setup.ico (there is no longer copyrighted icons at install time on Windows)
- Modifed the string when the cursor hits the icon (removing the company support)
- Fixed (removed) the osxdnd background in the mounted disk image on Mac OS X)
- Started Linux PowerPC build
- Added Cedric Bosdonnat's patch from issue 98292 in milestone 0.4. Isabelle will be happy :)
- sent the list of the last problematic icons to Ben Bois
- Did Windows, Mac OS X (Intel and PowerPC) build of milestone 0.4. Fixed some strings in Windows
- Started working on milestone 0.4
- The Equation Editor is back (and works ;) )
- modified the applications icons (thanks to Ben Bois for yet new icons).
- resync'ed with trunk, means the newt to-be-DEV300_m51 : Windows installer will need to redo the changes with the strings
- modified startcenter icons, using all the new icons
- Experimental (not sure they are definitive) icons for the StartCenter. Many thanks to Ben Bois for the Design.
- Windows and Mac Intel sets including new icons uploaded. Other ports are scheduled.
- Code is now resync'ed with DEV300_m50
- Started Windows build. Last 0.3 I think :)
- Sent the patches to Ben Bois and Pierre Pasteau
- Fixed a crash opening documents with macros (xmloff was concerned). Was again Base related, but not only. Maybe introduced a bug, but not sure. Needs investigations
- Tested the new StartCenter on Mac OS X.
- Tested the new start center (thansk to Ben Bois)
- (Windows) Improved the installer, changing strings, and rebuilding.
- Code is now resync'ed with DEV300_m49
- Continued code unification effort (all ports stabilized now)
- Did a gallery of the Windows XP installation (french version)
- (Windows) Fixed the installer, no longer using ooobitmap.bmp nor ooobanner.bmp.
- Modified some strings in the installer because not OOo4Kids relevant
- Thanks to Ben Bois who provided two very nice banners for the Windows Installer
- (Windows) Fixed the Registry issue: now both OpenOffice.org and OOo4Kids are completely independant and can run together without interfere. Thanks to Fridrich Strba for his golden explanations.
- Continued Code unification
- (Windows) Started working on fix the NSIS issues: conflict with OpenOffice.org install set
- Code unification ( Windows and Mac OS X). Waiting for Pierre Pasteau and Ben Bois builds for confirmation on Linux.
- Fixed build issues (jvmaccess, solenv and instsetoo_native) due to yet other Java stuff removed.
- Fixed infinite recovery for documents. Issue 101919 fixed by Mathias Bauer. Proposed a patch to issue 101919, to fix a warning (issue verified fixed on Mac OS X and Windows).
- Windows port packaged and works !! Got screenshots :)
- Windows XP port: after 2 days lost to download the SDK, it is finally installed, msitran.exe and co are there. Full build from scratch restarted
- yet buildfixes (cli_ure)
- Windows XP port: postprocess workarounded. Missing the blob named "msitran.exe" ... investigating
- Windows XP port : build broken in postprocess (investigating), means 95% if the build is done. Remains the packaging : need to activate the XP version for that ? Do I need to install some other bazaar from Microsoft ?
- Windows XP port : build in progress (75% done). Lot of changes due to Java causing breakages (unoil, ridljar, vcl, testtools, all have been fixed or hacked - means warnings not fixed, will be done asap-). To be continued
- (to be verified) fixed Linux 64 bits crash when checking Java in the prefs
- Windows XP port: fixed jvmfwk and jvmaccess breakages (yet jni.h reasons) with Pierre Pasteau during SugarCamp. Thanks to Pierre !
- Windows XP port : configure completed, build in progress (20%done), but broken in jvmfwk due to Java. To be continued
- Linux MIPS completed. Will have something to show at OLPC Sugar camp
- Found the origin of the no-gtk at launch. Will fix that asap.
- Analysed the needed changes for gdium version. TODO : create a todo list for this port in particular
- Started password protected preferences implementation ( Scenario #01 )
- Fixed some build issues
- Received my Windows XP activation key. Thanks to Microsoft for the software.
- Fixed breakages in curl and neon (both DOS endlines inthe patch), libtestcat ( mips64 unknown), setup_native (rpm-rebuilder missing). sysui yet problematic, and I had to return to PKGFORMAT=installed (bad option passed to .rpm, needs investigation)
- vcl is built. Means graphical part build in progress
- Got the gdium ! Nice machine, with a nice Design, including the packaging. Thanks to the Gdium Foundation to have provided me it.
- after some erratic tries, I finally found the IRC channel #gdium (server : irc.freenode.net). A big thank you to Rémy Clouard, who welcomed me and helped me with very valuable information ( key website : http://glinux.gdium.com/2008.1/mips/media/main/release/ ).
- downloaded the first tree on the VFAT partition -> had to redo all steps on an external hard disk.
- (Linux MIPS 64) configure completed, build in progress : crossing the fingers. Important step : the bridges
- Started to work on the protected password in the prefs. Including brainstorming about the specs
- Added my_configure.txt for every OS
- Received the gdium : will start working on the MIPS port the 9th May
- Yes some code cleanup in desktop
- Update : ... the pngloader works on Linux (PowerPC and Intel ) now. Was the Text Renderer to be initialized: the cullprit was, initialization is needed even for bitmap. Uff ! (thanks to Herbert Duerr too)
- worked (spent the day) on the .png loader, because not working on Linux (both PowerPC and Intel). Bug identified firstly because rename the .png in something else, works, but trace X11 needs SAL_SYNCHRONIZE=1 (else, that's impossible). Philipp Lohmann suggestions helped me to isolate the root : was XRenderPeer::InitRenderText in xrender_peer.cxx not working as expected. Investigating
- changes resync'ed with DEV300_m47
- experimental : added calcperf04 cws (author : Eike Rathke ), for performance improvement with Calc
- goodbye the registration FIXME : add a box explaining the licence at first lauch (just click Ok to continue)
- fixed the png loader for the about : yet 200kB saved. Means both the about ant the splashscreen are .png now !!
- removed the useless SvMemory buffer (thanks to Philipp Lohmann and Herbert Duerr)
- did code cleanup in the png loader for the splashscreen
- Reduced the number of functions (in the functions wizard) in Calc, to ~10 by default. Other are working but not listed.
- Fixed crash due to analysis.res missing ( sc/source/core/adincol.cxx , in ScUnoAddInCollection::ReadFromAddIn() exactly )
- added scaddins to the module list in the patch
- In the preferences, the Security tab now returns a blank tab. FIXME : remove Security, Java, Accessibility and Appearance tabs too ?
- png loader code backported to the about. FIXED : the about no longer appears (bad graphical context, and seems to appear either offscreen or on bottom left of the screen
- started working on the Security tab in the prefs
- started working on the png loader for the about (thanks to Ben for the .png ) : 80% done. Need to ask pl.
- made the transparency work, means : woo-hoo ... can see the rounded corners !! Was SetPosPixel() missing, GetMask() mandatory, and CreateMask() wrongly documented + provide a correct reference point for the splashscreen location.
- pngloader code cleanup
- changed the default splashscreen for intro.png in the archive
- now packaging intro.png
- fixed the Welcome in the Start Center. [FIXME: improve resolution independant method (Pierre Pasteau volunteer)]
- Windows port : Nicolas Jeudy proposed to loan a machine running Windows XP. Thanks to TuxServices !
- Worked on the .png loader : With Philipp Lohmann and Thorsten Behrens help, I have implemented the clipping (implemented the GetMask(), CreateMask(), Window::SetWindowRegion() ... etc). Does not work yet, for some obscure reason, but promising. Investigating
- met Eike Rathke (main Calc developer) on IRC, and he provided me lot of precious advices. Thanks to him !!
- changed default values for max of columns to 256
- changed default value for max of row to 1024 (was 65535 or something like that :) )
- only one tab open per sheet, by default
- the .png loader works !! Thanks to Philipp Lohmann and Thorsten Behrens, the first who told me the region I was drawing was outside of the window, and the second, who explained me a lot of other things I'll have to do : create a mask with rounded corners, and use Window::SetWindowRegionPixel( const Region& rRegion ), and/or even Bitmap::CreateRegion() ... to be improved/continued.
- fixed most of the little issues on Linux Intel
- started to work on the paswword protected preferences
- loadPng() seems to work : the SvMemoryStream and the SvStream seem to work correctly (thanks to Thorsten Behrens)
- the .png does not appear, because something else is not correct afterwards [FIXME : find what happens ... ]
- started the SvStream implementation (for the .png loader)
- pre-implementation of : wrapStream() loadFromStream() and loadPng() + PNGReader Read() : experimented pretty and fast crashes :) [FIXME : needs some love ...]
- started the work for the new colormap ( 32 or 64 instead of 128 colors in the Palette )
- Modified the color toolbox ( see the Color Selector wiki page )
- Starting working for Milestone 0.3
- Code cleanup in desktop, framework
- New iconset (Nuvola , LGPL based) for testing the Start Center
- Mac OS X build no longer use Java now (using --with-java=no seems to work)
- Fixed testtools, and wizards garbage due to juh no longer builtin
- Removed more .jar and Java stuff
- Java is now unchecked by default
- Cleanup in instsetoo_native: no longer zillions of undefined lines
- Simplified the makefile
- Starting working for Milestone 0.2
- Build using OOo4Kids onlys (needs to be verified on Linux)
- Did big patch cleanup (packimages, instsetoo_native/util)
- Patch cleanup in solenv/bin/modules/packager/global.pm ( added pack.lst / pack-OOo4Kids.lst )
- Linux build on Ubuntu
- modified menus on sc
- modified menus on sd
- modified toolbars on sc
- modified toolbars on sd
- fixed ALT + shift (was 3.1.0 blocker, patch accepted by pl )